The Data Holdings Milwaukee facility is the region's largest secure, scalable, and fail-safe wholesale data center; TENANT OPERATIONS BEGIN APRIL 2013
Data Holdings Milwaukee is a purpose-built greenfield facility with a mission critical focus and true state-of-the-art features.
- Unique multi-tenant, wholesale data center serving Wisconsin and Northern Illinois
- LEED Silver certified facility
- Two story, 46,000 SF hardened building
- Tier III Enhanced data center infrastructure
- 10 MW of 2N utility capacity
- Private data center suites from 1,000 SF up to 24,000 SF for a single user
- Designed for use as a primary data center or Disaster Recovery Site
- Access to regional and national Tier 1 fiber based carriers, wireless providers, cable companies and managed service companies
- Carrier Neutrality offering affordable connectivity and bandwidth, low latency and route diversity
- Convenient metro location; easy access to downtown, I-94, and public transportation
- Dedicated secure support office space is available in an adjacent building
- Tenant space available for operations April 2013
The Potawatomi Business Development Corporation is pleased to introduce a new wholesale, Tier III, carrier neutral enhanced data center that brings an unprecedented level of technology, security, reliability and affordability to southeastern Wisconsin and Northern Illinois. Data Holdings has engaged TMI, one of the nation's most experienced data center services companies, to design the data center and NewAge Data Center Solutions, a TMI affiliate, will manage marketing, sales and operations.
Greenfire Management Services, LLC (GMS) is a construction management, owner's representative and property management firm located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Our seasoned executive team has decades of experience in all phases of the construction process from early project conceptual planning through project completion. We have proven abilities in successfully managing large projects for a variety of clients including Native American governments, corporations, local municipalities and private developers.