Data Holdings’ Milwaukee data center facility sets the benchmark as the region's premier wholesale data center
Data Holdings Milwaukee is a purpose-built greenfield facility with a mission critical focus and true state-of-the-art features:
- Unique multi-tenant, wholesale data center serving Wisconsin and surrounding states
- LEED Silver certification
- Two-story, 46,000 SF hardened building
- Incorporates 10MW of 2N (active-active) power from the utility to the data center floor
- Includes an additional power source in the form of an emergency power generator system
- Tier III compliance allows all critical systems to be properly maintained while normal operations continue
- Private data center suites from 1,000 SF and up
- Flexible, securely caged "retail" space
- Designed for use as a primary data center or Disaster Recovery Site
- Carrier neutral facility offering direct access to Tier 1 carriers
- Affordable connectivity and bandwidth, low latency and route diversity
- Convenient metro location; easy access to Downtown area, Interstate 94 and Milwaukee International Airport (MKE)
The Potawatomi Business Development Corporation is pleased to present the Data Holdings data center. Data Holdings is a wholesale, Tier III enhanced, carrier neutral facility that brings an unprecedented level of technology, security, reliability and affordability to Wisconsin and Northern Illinois. Data Holdings engaged TMI, one of the nation's most experienced data center services companies, to design the data center. NewAge Data Center Solutions, a TMI affiliate, manages, markets and operates for Data Holdings.
Greenfire Management Services, LLC (GMS) is a construction management, owner's representative and property management firm located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Our seasoned executive team has decades of experience in all phases of the construction process from early project conceptual planning through project completion. We have proven abilities in successfully managing large projects for a variety of clients including Native American governments, corporations, local municipalities and private developers.